Monday, July 27, 2009

Week of July 27

Hi Walkers & Crew~

It's yet another busy week... we are less than 100 days until the Tampa event and even sooner for some others! The Boston event was a great kick off event... even with the mud pit at Opening Ceremonies!

Online Check In started last week. Get the process started today! :)

Here's the training schedule for the week. (click to enlarge)


I don't have a walk posted for Saturday yet. I am checking my schedule for availablity. The next month is really crazy busy for me and I want to try to get some walks in so please have some patience with me and my crazy calendar!

There is a walk for Tuesday (7/28) but please watch the weather. High winds and hail are forecasted for the Dr. Phillips area during our walk time. Call me to confirm.

Have a great week!
Amy :)

No comments: