Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hey there walkers~

How is your Monday going? Has anyone seen a calendar lately? IT'S SEPTEMBER! OMG! And we are only 39... yes, 39 days from event in Tampa! WOW! I am sure you are getting nervous, anxious and a bit excited! :) Nerves are good right now!

If you haven't checked out the 3-Day page lately, please do so. I have posted several training walks for the next few weeks and I would love to walk and talk with you. Please RSVP through the link on the 3-Day site.

It's also time to think about what to bring on event. I am planning a "What to Pack/What to Expect on this Journey" session for next week. Mark your calendars for October 2. I am looking into getting a meeting room at the Crown Plaza Hotel near I-Drive. Once I get the final details, I will pass them along.

Ok... gotta run. Let me know if you have any questions or just need to chat! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Walk & talk with you soon.
Amy :)

No comments: