Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ok, ok....

I know several people are asking.... "when do we get to walk?" Well, Tampa Bay walkers have just a couple more weeks until the official Training season starts but several other participants in the Orlando area are already into training.


Each week I will post the weekly training schedule for all the cities. This will help you stay on track. I will also post any training walks here, as well as on the 3-Day page and in our group page on Facebook! (Yes, I love to OVER communicate!)


Here is the Training schedule for the week of April 27

Look for more updates soon... and an Orlando area "Kick-off" walk for the Tampa Bay season... why should the walkers in Tampa have all the fun! ;)
Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I am here to help you.
Amy :)

No comments: